Guest User from Ebay, never received item.

tabbiew09
New Community Member

On January 1, 2011 I purchased an item from Ebay. The page redirected me to PayPal to finish my order. I paid for what I purchased, and have the bank statement saying my card was indeed charged. I was supposed to receive the item no later than February 1, 2011. I still have not. I logged into my account on Ebay, and went to customer care, where I got this message:

"You purchased this item as a PayPal guest user and will need to contact PayPal directly by going through their Resolution Center."

When I clicked on the link, I was prompted to log in; But none of my three email addresses were found on the site. What do I need to do in order to track my item, and receive it?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

If you purchased using a guest account on PayPal as well, you won't be able to log in to the account to dispute the purchase.  Smiley Sad

But!  If you reach out to PayPal directly, a representative can either walk you through filing a claim directly with PayPal or file the claim on your behalf.  Once you're logged in to your account (if you're posting here, you have one Smiley Happy), click on "Contact Us" and give PayPal a call.

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.