This concerns the picture on the start page of papal.

walkingplow
Contributor
Contributor

It may be that you would allow your daughter to kiss a young man in such a way. However, in our family we do not raise our children to be so care less. The ages of the kids you show in this picture are far too young to be intimate with each other. It is completely irresponsible for you to show pictures of two kids kissing in this way.

As a parent who has, four kids two boys and two girls. I raise my sons to respect a girl’s purity, to honor her innocence. Not to toy with her emotions to see how far he can go, before it is too late.

And our girls know the dangers of a teenage boys sex drive. And the importance to remain pure for her husband to be.

Login to Me Too
40 REPLIES 40

readuseragreeme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yeah

I am thoroughly outraged about the impurity of our children too!

Really what is the point your trying to make?  You think our children are too promiscuous?  or that paypal should change that picture because it is leading to unpure promiscuity? Maybe paypal is playing with our emotions by using such a picture and it really is well planned subconscious conditioning

Login to Me Too

walkingplow
Contributor
Contributor

The point I was trying to make was this. I feel paypal should change the picture.

When I log on my daughter or son could be sitting in the room. We often talk as I work.

1st I would not want my daughter or my son to see the picture of two kids there age kissing in a romantic way.

2nd

My kids seeing me log on to a website with that picture, they would certainly question why, I would do business with them.

The second point is not entirely bad for us. It would open an opportunity to talk with my kids on this subject again.

It is important to keep the lines open to our kids.

Login to Me Too

bubbleschimp
Contributor
Contributor

What is really going to rock your world is that they are both young women kissing.  The one facing away is female in male clothes.  Obvious.

Login to Me Too

cajun55
New Community Member

Yes, I totally agree that the picture of the couple kissing is in fact 2 girls kissing. That is exactly what I thought when I first saw it. I think it is totally offensive that they are forcing us to see this every time we sign in.

Login to Me Too

jayna5paige
Contributor
Contributor

I don't like that picture either.  I don't care that it is, or could be, two girls kissing.  I think it is offensive and stupid.  Maybe they leave it there to get the reaction.  If so, it is working, they are getting a reaction, but not a good reaction.  Too bad they cannot find a decent way to advertise.  Could it be they are not really a decent company?

Login to Me Too

elhoppo

Are your kids on pay pal ? Seems to me if they are able to get on pay pal they should be able to get on something worse than two people kissing.

Login to Me Too

toeachtheirown
New Community Member

Oh, please!! You are worried that your kids might see this picture when you log in?? Must mean you do own a tv, do not go to the movies, do not buy any newspapers.

Anyways, I think people like you, as far as this picture is concerned, should be more worried about the fact that this is clearly two girls kissing, one dressed up as a boy. Man, how are you going to explain this one?

Login to Me Too

NYC174
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you!!!   This has been bugging me for weeks now.  I'm tired of seeing these two kids kissing every time I sign onto Paypal.  I've emailed, called and complained -- nothing.  Does PayPal even listen to feedback?  Apparently not.

Login to Me Too

bluntmanchronic
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I wish my log-in page had a picture of two kids kissing, that'd be nice.

I am stuck that little girls birthday party, frankly it can't be her birthday all the time, maybe give the kissing kids some cake

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.