This concerns the picture on the start page of papal.

walkingplow
Contributor
Contributor

It may be that you would allow your daughter to kiss a young man in such a way. However, in our family we do not raise our children to be so care less. The ages of the kids you show in this picture are far too young to be intimate with each other. It is completely irresponsible for you to show pictures of two kids kissing in this way.

As a parent who has, four kids two boys and two girls. I raise my sons to respect a girl’s purity, to honor her innocence. Not to toy with her emotions to see how far he can go, before it is too late.

And our girls know the dangers of a teenage boys sex drive. And the importance to remain pure for her husband to be.

Login to Me Too
40 REPLIES 40

misterkat
Contributor
Contributor

Drop the italics, extremely hard to read.

Login to Me Too

T-roule
Contributor
Contributor

Kissing ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.  lol. Smiley Very Happy

You have got to be kidding me of all the things to complain about, call your congressman, call the President, do some more worthwhile complaining somewhere else than trying to push your 1820s prudish moral code on this apocalyptic 2011 internet world.  That image is tame in comparison to reality today, your kids have already seen worse unless they've been living under a rock which I'm sure your trying your best to keep them under.  If you pull your own head out of the sand your own kids might teach you a thing or two about how corrupt this internet age already is, so instead of trying to change 1 companies policy on a boarderline if even, iffy picture, you might instead focus more on how to protect your kids by preparing them with an education of your own right and wrong morality before society teaches them otherwise.  "Train up a child where he will go and he will not stray far from it."  Now get to work you lazy parent trying to pass the buck of responsibility off on an already corrupt society to someone else.  Oh, and good luck your going to need it with that attitude.

Login to Me Too

boattraveller78
New Community Member

The image should change. Paypal serves a diverse community.

I don't appreciate the image.

Login to Me Too

penengr
Contributor
Contributor

I want this message to get to the highest level: What are you trying to promote with the home page photo of two women kissing? It is enough to make me cancel my use of Pay Pal.  By the way "inclusiveness" doesn't impress me!

Login to Me Too

PAIN
Contributor
Contributor

I think its a guy and a girl. Could be wrong since I never really looked at it but are you really worried about a photo on paypal even if it is a girl and a girl. The world is diverse and just because you don't feel comfortable with an image that does not harm you physically you are complaining to the highest level. America is in recession, people lose jobs day after day, countless revolts all around the world as well as unexplainable events happening before our eyes and your worried about a 4 x 6 photo of something that regardless may be disturbing to you, can be beautiful in other peoples eyes. Get serious. Paypal is offering services for your company not pictures for your pleasure or dislike. People like you make me laugh. "inclusiveness" doesnt impress you mainly because you have a 1 track thought process.

Login to Me Too

NYC174
Contributor
Contributor

Two women kissing?  I thought it was just me.  Sure does seem like a subtle attempt to support the recent ruling in NYC.  Paypal is a business website -- not a place to make political statements.  Amazing how they change every other picture on the website but continue to show that one.  Why such stubborn determination to keep that particular picture up?

Login to Me Too

kujokitty30204
Contributor
Contributor

OMG!  So she gave him a smooch for a necklace!  Wait until you see what she does for a diamond ring.

If you are so worried about what your kids see, why do you turn a computer on in front of them? It sounds like your kids are so sheltered from the real world that they will be EASY prey for anything out there.

Before you ask, NO. I do NOT have kids, never wanted to add innocent children to todays rotton world.

I bet your kids know much more than you think, they just don't tell you {if your kids are normal}.

As for the pic, how do we know it wasn't just a peck on the lips? Or did you figure it was a long **bleep** face fest? I never gave it a thought until I read how some of you about fainted when you saw it. WELCOME TO LIFE IN THE REAL WORLD. Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Four neutrals in last 6 months.  I would be more worried about that then some young man and lady kissing

Login to Me Too

gargantua
New Community Member

You want to be even more enraged? Those are TWO GIRLS KISSING!

Login to Me Too

pocketemo
New Community Member

This topic may be old but i am choosing its as the platform for my 1st post ofmrthis reason.

!st if you look most posts here are peoples 1st post meaning they only have 1 post,

since they posted here they have not posted anywhere else on the forum and

still only have one post.  looks to me as if the original poster made a few extra

account aimply to make it look as if people care about this issue.

No one cars if 2 young people kiss and this is not a place of bussiness

it is simply a tool to transfer money from one person to the next.

No matter ig its 2 girls or 2 guys it makes no differance it is only a picture

and its up to you to control what your kids see not paypal or anyone else.

again like i said this is a tool not a bussiness or an office

it is only a tool to help you transfer funds if you have a problem

with the tool use another and stop whining and making multis

here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.