This concerns the picture on the start page of papal.

walkingplow
Contributor
Contributor

It may be that you would allow your daughter to kiss a young man in such a way. However, in our family we do not raise our children to be so care less. The ages of the kids you show in this picture are far too young to be intimate with each other. It is completely irresponsible for you to show pictures of two kids kissing in this way.

As a parent who has, four kids two boys and two girls. I raise my sons to respect a girl’s purity, to honor her innocence. Not to toy with her emotions to see how far he can go, before it is too late.

And our girls know the dangers of a teenage boys sex drive. And the importance to remain pure for her husband to be.

Login to Me Too
40 REPLIES 40

rhino10
Contributor
Contributor

As much as I agree with this thread I also don't deny reality. It is 2011 and if you are worried about your kids seeing a couple in their 20's-30's kiss then your in for a rude awakening.

Login to Me Too

NYC174
Contributor
Contributor

A "couple in their early 20s-30s???!!"  ...... "A young married couple??"   You're kidding, right?  These kids can't be more than 15-16 years old.  I teach fifth graders (10 year olds) who look older than these kids.  Maybe it's a question of what's appropriate in the "workplace" -- theoretically PayPal.  I wouldn't want to see my fifth graders kissing in the classroom, and I don't really want to see two kids (or even young married people) kissing every time I log onto Paypal.  It's a professional website designed for business.  If we want to see people kissing, we can always rent a movie -- completely appropriate in that situation.  In the proper context, kissing is GREAT!  (not that I would know)  :>)

Login to Me Too

redpower
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

over-reaction

Login to Me Too

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

What!,  you can tell their age by that picture.

That could be my daughter in that picture and she is almost 26 YOA

Sound like another I hate paypal troll

Login to Me Too

elhoppo

How old are the people on this page ?They look the same age as the ones in the start page to me.

Login to Me Too

MarkDaniels
Contributor
Contributor

JarasSaygon
Contributor
Contributor

I "kudos-ed" you for your post, and then I "un-kudos-ed" you after logging out just to log back into see the photo you spoke of.  The photo is quite innocent. The models look old enough to be kissing tenderly. Love and sex is life. To me, this easily looks like a photo of a young married couple celebrating their first wedding anniversary. (The scenerio being that he just gave her a pretty gold heart necklace before a celebration dinner at a nice restaurant.)  If this is upsetting to you, and if you feel your children would question the photo, then your life must be completley consumed with hiding your children from TV, newspapers, magazines, and anything else with advertisements on it.)  May I ask if you'd allow your children to watch/read about a war, or anything else violent? 

Login to Me Too

MarkDaniels
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is supposed to be a place of business.

Login to Me Too

LMR
Contributor
Contributor

They're at least 18, paypal wouldn't risk it that much, and that's why they don't care what you or I think.

It's just a tender kiss, very natural. You really think your kids have never seeing anyone kiss before?

If your kids surf the web you should be the least concerned of them seeing a picture like this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.