Paypal isn't your pal. Close your accounts.

BeBall
Contributor
Contributor

So, it's okay for homosexuals to infringe the rights of those who disagree with their life style, apparently. This just isn't an issue of Christians, but ANY PERSON who refuses to bow a knee to homosexuality could get the same hate flag tossed at them. You cowards. I will close my account as soon as possible and make sure to get the word about what you're doing.

Cowards. Nce doing business with you while it lasted.

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

surfusion
Contributor
Contributor

What's with the PayPal assault on Pro-traditional family websites?   Since when can one side in a debate demand an end to the free debate/exchange of ideas - particularly on a topic like the human family?  Used e-Bay, and Paypal for years.  May have to stop, at least with PayPal, if free speech is going to become a PayPal victim.

Login to Me Too

I3ongwat3r
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

um....what is it they are doing?

Login to Me Too

BeBall
Contributor
Contributor

An angry group of homosexuals put the pressure on Paypal to stop Christians from funding for pro-family or anti-homosexual agendas. Homosexuals hate the idea of anyone disagreeing with their lifestyle; therefore, it's hate mail to them. So apparently, anyone who is against same sex marriage aka homosexuality (regardless if you're a Christian or not), and just happen to have a paypal account that is funding against homosexual agendas---is at the mercy of having their account suspended on the guise of it being hateful.

Here's the article http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=346825

Homosexual activists have paypal accounts I'm sure, and although I hate that their money is being used on homosexual agendas, there is nothing I can do on how they spend  their cash. So, why on are Christians being harassed on how we use our dough? Now....I'm going to close my account as soon as I get my information handled. Apparently they're asking for information from banks I no longer associate with. It's always something.

Login to Me Too

I3ongwat3r
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Still irrelevant

Login to Me Too

redpower
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Ok, random? Your post has no relevance.

Login to Me Too

BeBall
Contributor
Contributor

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=346825 There's your relevance.

Login to Me Too

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

So your buddy is taking donation, even though he is not a non profit business. 

He didn't have paypals prior approval as outlined the the Paypal user agreement, that he agreed to,

and

He spews what can be considered a "hate" speech/writtings and you are upset because the group he was targeting might have helped in getting his paypal account shut down.

Some one need to get a clue or two

Login to Me Too

sgager
Contributor
Contributor

I recently learned that Papal closed a user's account, whose business was heavily reliant on PapPal, merely because they felt pressure from an 'All Out gay activist group. Because the user participated in an article that provided fact-based opinions on why this particular member disagreed with gay and pro-choice opinions, Papal closed their account!! When businesses limit capitalism and attempt to intervene with our Freedom of Speech and Freedom of religion rights, I'm out! (pun intended). I'm closing my account and other business colleagues and friends plan to as well.

Respectfully,

A Small Business Owner who still has choices, thank goodness 

Login to Me Too

casey451
Contributor
Contributor

Hadn't heard that one. Sorry to see you go. We were having so much fun.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.