Community Chat 11/9/2011- Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, November 9th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you.  :smileyhappy:  This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic."  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

This week's Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal, get to know you, or just have idle conversation.  We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Decorum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Wednesday from 4-5 PM CDT (soon to be CST - an extra hour of sleep!), so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! :smileyhappy:

Today's icebreaker question:

With winter just around the corner, what's your favorite memory involving snow?  If you don't live in a snowy climate, what's your favorite winter memory?

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Everyone -

Just let me start off by saying, I dislike snow but I have to put up with it because I live in the good old Midwest.

I can remember one snowy cold afternoon I was out sledding with my brothers and sisters. We lived out in the country, in our back yard there were two hills - the first one was huge while the next one was small. We would fly from the top of the huge hill and end up at the bottom of our drive way, which was about 1/2 a mile. I remember laughing so hard that we could not get out of the sled. Those were the good ole' days of just being a kid.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Misty/Frank - sledding sounds like so much fun!  We didn't have any hills to sled on, so a friend and I used to climb his barn and slide off of the very top of the roof into a huge snowpile whenever his parents weren't looking Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Adrian,

I hope the barn was not very big or the snow drifts were huge.  Sledding is fun but I probably would have thought sliding off the roof of a barn would be more fun as a kid.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Frank - it was a big barn, two stories with a steepled roof.  That's why we had to wait until his parents weren't looking Smiley Wink

Misty - I'm STILL ornery! Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

PayPal_Frank wrote:

Today's icebreaker question:

With winter just around the corner, what's your favorite memory involving snow?  If you don't live in a snowy climate, what's your favorite winter memory?

I love this icebreaker!  My favorite memory:

When I was four, there was an immense blizzard and our garage actually drifted over.  My father had parked the tractor beside it, and that was actually drifted over as well!  But all was not well - my brother (who's quite a bit older) had left a very expensive hammer, on the ground, by the tractor.  Dad was so upset he made him dig a hole all the way down through the snow to get the hammer.

While I was standing on the drift next to my brother, and him being my brother, well, he pushed me in Smiley Happy  Naturally he was in trouble for that, but after he had to pull me back out, I wandered back up the snowdrift when he wasn't looking and jumped right back in, all the while yelling "MOM!!!!! Brother pushed me in the snowdrift again!"

I think he shot rubber bands at me for a week because of that.  Smiley Happy

Adrian

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Adrian -

This is a pretty funny story, a great memory in deed. You should like you were a little ornery  when you were little, trying to get your brother in trouble...... Sounds familiar, I was the oldest girl and this happened a lot. One of my little sisters was always telling on me. We didn't really like one another when we were little. Funny how things work out.

Misty

Login to Me Too

greggno

My non-profit account is limited and I've uploaded what's been asked for in the Resolution Center months ago,

but the status remains.

Just what is "Organization and Payment Information" other than business documentation & a bank statement?

Please advise.

As for snow...I love how it quiets everything down and makes the world just stop for a while...

Thanks,

greggno

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi greggno,

Welcome to the community chat! 🙂

I'll have some more information for you shortly.

- Frank

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.