Community Chat 10/26/2011 Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, October 26th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you.  :smileyhappy:  This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic."  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

The Community Chat is now open and unlocked!  Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal, get to know you, or just have idle conversation.  We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Decorum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat will be a regular feature every Wednesday from 4-5 PM CDT, so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! :smileyhappy:

I don't know about you, but as the cold weather settles in, I'm finding myself spending more and more time inside, on the couch, and naturally, watching some TV Smiley Happy  To start out today, tell us about your favorite cancelled TV series. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

To start out today, tell us about your favorite cancelled TV series. 

This is easy for me. My favorite canceled series is Firefly. The concept, execution, depth, casting, acting, music... and just everything... made it a wonderful show that was underappreciated while it was on.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Olivia - Surprisingly, I think I saw two episodes of Firefly, and while I was impressed, I was never impressed enough to try to watch the other ones.  I know, sacrilege! Smiley Wink

Frank - I love sci fi (see below), and Stargate was always a great time filler after coming home.  I was sad to see Stargate: Universe didn't go very far, but let's be frank here (HA!) - Stargate had gone on for quite a few years.

Misty - Oh my, how I remember Saved by the Bell.  I'll have visions of black stonewashed jeans in my head for hours now!

As for mine?  There's only one series in the last few years that really caught my eye, and I wound up buying the entire set so that I could watch every episode. I had already seen the original version that was out in the 70s/80s, so it was nice to see the reinterpretation.  I still watch BattleStar Galactica from time to time, I love it so much!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

Olivia - Surprisingly, I think I saw two epidsodes of Firefly, and while I was impressed, I was never impressed enough to try to watch the other ones.  I know, sacrilege! Smiley Wink

I don't even think I know you any more. Smiley Surprised

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Sorry Olivia, I just never got a chance to see too much of it.  That was a busy time in my life and I just never could make time for it in any event Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

PayPal_Adrian wrote:

Misty - Oh my, how I remember Saved by the Bell.  I'll have visions of black stonewashed jeans in my head for hours now!

Now that you mentioned the stonewashed jeans I will have to find an epidsode to watch just to bring back the memories.

~ Misty

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Everyone -

I will have to agree with Adrian, I too have been spending to much time watching TV. There are a few new TV series I am into but as far as cancelled TV series I can name a few. I remember when I was growing up I loved to watch Saved by the Bell. I woke up every Saturday morning to watch it -  I really liked Zack Smiley WinkSmiley Wink he was pretty cute. One of the most recent TV series that I enjoyed is Brothers and Sisters, I was sad to see this one go.

~ Misty

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Total tangent question here, but Frank and I were just talking about this a little while ago... is anyone going to do NaNoWriMo? I would love to but I have all the obstacles that writers create for themselves... a lack of free time, lack of ideas, lack of confidence, and blah blah blah. If any of you are thinking of it, I'd love to know so I can rah-rah from the sidelines.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Oh goodness no, novellas were never my strong suit in creative writing.  Now if I had to write 50 lines of poetry, well.... I've  been hearing that muse again a bit lately.  May just have to take the pen back up.  Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.