Any link I click in my account it logs me out of Paypal.

LizG33

I can log onto my account fine but when I click on any tab i.e. "Requests" "Send" it logs me out. I tried calling Paypal and a recording says "we're having technical issues" and hangs up on me. Whats going on? I have a client who needs to pay their invoice. Please email me let me know. Thank you,

Login to Me Too
53 REPLIES 53

MensuasDave

Does Paypal ever respond in this forum? It would nice if they would broadcast their knowledge of this problem so that the users  aren't completely in dark.

Login to Me Too

mshoop

This is shutting me down getting loged out anytime I click anything. Cant look at what I have been paid for, transfer money or ship. Cant work today till thay get this fixed Bad!

Login to Me Too

HaveAnEpiphany
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same issue... all browsers... no matter where I go... returned to login. So far none of the workarounds posted here have helped...

Login to Me Too

astralis
New Community Member

Same problem here.

I'm shocked that PayPal has no one checking these forums.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your reports in this situation. There are engineers looking into this right now. I will let you know when i have an update.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi all,

Looks like what was going wrong has been fixed. If you're still encountering this loop, please clear the cookies and cache in your browser and try again. If you're still encountering the issue after that, please let me know and I will escalate it back to our technicians right away. Thanks!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

HaveAnEpiphany
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Olivia,

Thanks for following up on this. I am now able to use my PayPal account normally. I appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

bikethebend12
Contributor
Contributor

When  I log in, I'm taken to the My Account summary screen as usual.  However, when I try to view transactions or payments received PayPal takes me back to the login screen.  Is PayPal experiencing website problems??

Login to Me Too

airphotodave
New Community Member

Having same exact problem! This is the worst timing.  I have dozens of orders that have no way of getting to.  Please resolve this ASAP.  I am losing money!!!!  I have tried in both firebox and safari and happens in both, logs in to summary page fine, but after trying to click on anything after that it takes you bak to the logon page.

Login to Me Too

pheyden
Contributor
Contributor

I can log in to my account, but once I do and then try to access he "Payments Received" area (or any other area for that matter) it throws me back to the log-in screen.

What is happening?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.