can't find chase bank

demobone
New Community Member

I can't find chase bank when they ask to "add a bank"? Am I missing something. I went through the help texting and entered account and routing but received no deposits like they said I would. confused as to how chase is not searchable by chase or jp morgan chase

Login to Me Too
69 REPLIES 69

totomom
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone!

I can't even find Chase Bank from the list for "Link bank account".

Does PayPal not allow links to Chase bank?

Please help! I need to add PayPal as a payment method for my website.

Hopefully, somebody could help me!

Thank you

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @totomom,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're unable to link your bank account. Our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction/activity to keep you safe. Any activity of adding a bank can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity or not safe for your account in the future. In this case, you can try again at a later time. If the issue persists, please check your Resolution Center to see if there are any notifications regarding your account status which might require you to provide some information and complete steps.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

ackvil
Contributor
Contributor

Mine has worked fine for two years - until today.  Every month for two years I sent an alimony check to my ex and never had a problem.  This a.m. the only way I could do it was by a credit card - including a Visa from Chase - but not using the bank to avoid a huge fee.  So much for PayPal.

Login to Me Too

AlainaA
Contributor
Contributor

I still can't find Chase bank. PAYPAL PLEASE FIX THIS

Login to Me Too

danielk015
New Community Member

Wow, I cant believe Chase is not able to add to Paypal.   What da. 

Login to Me Too

StrangeFellows
New Community Member

As of August, Chase still doesn't show up in Paypal's list of banks when trying to link. 

How is it possible that one of the biggest banks in the US isn't linkable on Paypal and issue still persists 2 months later? 

Login to Me Too

moofilms
New Community Member

Still an issue as of today.

Login to Me Too

yashk097
Contributor
Contributor
Mid-August and seems like this still hasn’t been resolved
Login to Me Too

UnderARock

It's August, my friend I also having problem of not seeing chase bank on the 1-3 day option on mobile app.

Search for "chase" in banks, no results. Card shows up under instant but we want to wait 1-3 days to avoid the fee.

NOT solved.

Still cant find Chase on list of banks when choosing 1-3 days No Fee

On Mobile App

p.s. my first post at community I am new

Login to Me Too

linandsuma
Same here for over two months, guess that’s why no body using PayPal but using Zelle, Venmo, cashapp...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.