Withdrawal issues

Mo0nchild
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I’ve been trying to withdraw paypal balance into my bank account. All the while, they were successful but yesterday, the withdrawal was declined and I have to pay the transaction fees. I tried again with different bank account and the same thing happened. Can anyone help why this is happening ?
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

lwk90
Contributor
Contributor
I am from Malaysia and encountered the same too. tried withdrawing to 2 different bank accounts but both were unsuccessful and paid transaction fees twice.
Login to Me Too

Candymint
I’m from Malaysia, facing the same issues too! Withdrawal completed on 26/Mar usually the money will received by the next day however it got declined (my first time ever) and got reverse back to PayPal account on the next day. I retry again on 27/March until today there is no news no updates no money received . PayPal please assist and advise ???
Login to Me Too

lwk90
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone received response from paypal or able to resolve their withdrawal issues yet?

Login to Me Too

Mo0nchild
Contributor
Contributor
Update: I managed to call both my bank and paypal to report the issues. My bank insist that they are not the one who declined the withdrawal and I told exactly that to paypal side. They said they will send my case to their technical team and in the meantime , I have to wait for their email. I still haven’t received any feedback from them but I tried to update my paypal name to be the exact same as the one on my bank acc. I added binti and wait for a day before I try withdrawing again. It works. I tried 2 more times since and both also successful. I hope it helps!
Login to Me Too

lwk90
Contributor
Contributor
Alright thanks for the update. will do so later. just curious, do you also happen to use a different display name on paypal? understand that during paypal account registration , we do have to provide our full name (e.g. ABC) but we are allowed to use a diff display name (e.g. DEF). Paypal should be able to reconcile based on our registered name during withdrawal even if the name itself differs from paypal display name.
Login to Me Too

Mo0nchild
Contributor
Contributor
My paypal is not a business account therefore I can’t use a display name that isn’t my name. I have to use my full name, only that before the decline, they accepted withdrawal even without including the BINTI. I guess they updated their system and the name needs to be exactly like my bank recorded.
Login to Me Too

Chrispine123
New Community Member
I can't withdraw my money from PayPal to Mpesa service and I always receive an error that the amount must be above 1usd and up to my available balance. My account balance is far above the minimum withdrawable balance. What is the issue?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.