Paypal app stuck in endless loop when trying to connect Chase account

Chesnick
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to link my Paypal account to a Chase checking account and it seems to be stuck in an endless loop. I am using an android phone with the Paypal and Chase mobile apps.

In the Wallet window, I go to Add banks. On the “Link your Bank” screen, I select Chase from the list of banks, and it opens the Chase app. I log in and it shows my accounts, then switches back to Paypal, where I click Next through the terms and conditions. It asks which account I want to share, and I select the desired one and click Connect my account. It then switches back to the Chase app where I have to log in again, then it takes me to my accounts page. Nothing happens. I go back to the Paypal app and it’s back to the “Link your Bank” screen, where I have to start all over. I have been doing this for 20 minutes now. I have checked the Wallet page and there is no bank account connected. 

Am I missing something? If there is a problem, why isn’t the app telling me? Why does it keep going back to the same screen? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chesnick 

Try to link via PayPal website.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.