Negative Balance is not getting cancel out

mdshahfaishal
Contributor
Contributor

I'm from India and recently I had to give a refund to one of my supporters of $5 which caused a negative balance of $4.39 (excl. fees). There is no option in India to cancel out this amount by paying via Debit/Credit/Netbanking etc.

In one of the solutions, they said that when I buy something and make a purchase using my PayPal account, they will add the negative balance to the total amount, and by paying like that, they will adjust the negative balances. But when I made a donation payment of $6 using my PayPal account (debit card), it didn't add the negative balance and only $6 was paid, so still I have the same negative balance. Why didn't it work like they mentioned? What other options do I have now (keeping in mind that I don't have any buyers/supporters who can send me any funds)?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mdshahfaishal 

https://www.paypal.com/in/cshelp/article/HELP389

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mdshahfaishal
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks but that’s not working and buyers are not paying like I mentioned before nor anyone is supporting me by giving a tip. So i need a different way pay the outstanding.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mdshahfaishal 

Guess you didn't actually bother to read the whole of that link which is for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.