My account balance appears as negative

farfik
Contributor
Contributor

My Paypal balance appears negative even though I haven't made any purchases. I cannot correct this negative balance with my card, how can I solve it? There's nothing about it in your shopping history. This problem started to occur today

Paypal Balance

-0,03 SEK

Can someone send this much money to my account? 🙂

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@farfik 

Ways to clear a negative balance.

1. Transfer funds from your bank account via the add funds function.

2. The quickest and easiest way is to get a mate or family member to send a payment via the friends / family option. As long as they don't fund it with a card it should be free.

3. Via a card over the phone with paypal.

4. Buy something and Paypal will normally add the debt to that payment during checkout when you authorise the purchase.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

farfik
Contributor
Contributor

There is no one around me who uses paypal. When I make a purchase with a debit/credit card before, it gives a negative balance error. Can you send this to my account?

0.03 SEK

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@farfik 

I have given you all the options available in my previous post, you should be able to use one of them.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

farfik
Contributor
Contributor

I already tried all of these but it didn't work and I can't receive money because there is no one around me who uses paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.