How to make payment for Paypal due amount?

AnanthaRS
New Community Member

I am from India. I have a question regarding paying PayPal the due amount. I have linked my credit card and made a purchase however, I don't see a debit onto my credit card statement yet. I normally disable my credit card after usage. I am new user to PayPal so I would like to know if the debit will happen eventually, today being the day transaction was made so wait for couple of days? Is there a way I can make the payment using PayPal app?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @AnanthaRS 

Thank you for posting in the PayPal Help Community and welcome!

I see you're looking to clear the negative balance in your PayPal account. When your balance is negative, the due amount will be added automatically to the purchase amount or any payment received to your account will be applied to the due amount. If the due amount is added to your recent purchase, the amount will get added automatically to your balance and this process may take few days. If you don't see the debit even after few days, I suggest you to review the transaction details in your activity page. Here's more information about resolving the negative balance in your account : What should I do if my balance is negative?

Hope this information helps you,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.