How do I transfer cash from my coinbase account to my paypal account?

scotdsilvers
New Community Member

I have cash on my coinbase account and need to transfer to my paypal account. It's not working.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @scotdsilvers 

Thank you for posting your question in the PayPal Community and welcome!

I see you're looking to transfer your cash from your coin base account to your PayPal account. With PayPal, you can transfer the crypto currencies between PayPal and other wallets. Here's the article with the steps to receive crypto currency to your PayPal account : How do I transfer my crypto? Please note that crypto currency transfer feature may be disabled for a variety of factors such as negative balance, pending crypto purchases. If this is not the case, Please try trouble shooting steps like clearing cache, cookies & history rom your browser or using a different browser/device to see if this works. If the issue persists, try again at a later date or contact PayPal Support team

Good luck,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.