Transaction

hridesh
Contributor
Contributor
My card is not able to authorize by paypal even it is international transactions enabled and it is happening for two different bank's card.It is also not linking the card,I don't know why ,this card was added few days ago in paypal but now it is not able to be add or link in paypal.I don't know why.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Narendar1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @hridesh,

Thank you for contacting us on Community forum. I understand you are unable to link the card. I understand that this must be very frustrating. When there is a problem adding a card, this can be for a few reasons. 

1. The information on your card doesn’t match the information on your PayPal account.
2. The card has been added and removed multiple times and now the system has automatically disabled it. 
3. You are trying to add a card registered in a country that is different to the country your PayPal account is registered in. Do you know if any of those issues are possible on your account?’

If non of these match, please feel free to contact us by logging in to your PayPal account and we will be glad to help you. Thank you and take ...

Narendar1 

@hridesh

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.