I can't link my Lending Club account for Paypal.I did link Lending Club for AMEX,CITI and Chase

Davidwzj98
Contributor
Contributor

I keep trying to link my Lending Club savings account to Paypal.It keeps coming back with message to come back later.I did link my Lending Club account to Chase,Citibank and Amex,so no reason Paypal shouldn't allow.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Davidwzj98

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you're trying to add financials to your PayPal account. Please note that PayPal's Security System monitors and detects many different factors to keep the network as secure as possible. Our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction/activity to keep you safe. Any activity of adding a card/bank can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity or not safe for your account in the future. In this case, you may try again at a later time. If the issue persists, you can try to add a different payment method to see if that works. Kindly be advised that there are some banks that are not compatible with PayPal. Virtual/online banks are not supported by the PayPal system. PayPal works with traditional bank accounts. If you need any help, you can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

I hope this helps.

​​​​​​​Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Davidwzj98
Contributor
Contributor

I went ahead and linked to a different account.I still believe you need a better way of indicating which banks and why you don't accept.Not just give a message saying, not being able to do now,to try later.I kept getting that message,when I tried to link Lending Club account.I still don't understand why large banks Chase,Citibank and American Express will link to Lending Club and you won't.What is the risk that you would take,that the others are fine with?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.