Error: Not able to add bank account

CHFC
Contributor
Contributor

There is change in our bank account. So i removed the earlier bank account and tried to add new bank account. But while adding manually with bank acct no and routing number. Its showing error since last 3 days. "This account needs a little help to link it. Contact us and we can help with that, or you can link a different account.".

I have also tried with online agent but it didn't work.

Please suggest

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @CHFC 

Thank you for joining the PayPal Community!

Sorry to hear that you're getting an error message while linking your new bank account to your PayPal account. In this case, you have to give a call to PayPal team to get your new bank account added to your PayPal account. You can see the number by going to the "Contact Us" page at the bottom of PayPal site or check this article for more options to reach PayPal team. 

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

CHFC
Contributor
Contributor

Again I have tried to link with paypal assistant.

Following error displayed:

"The bank account you're trying to link can't be added at this time due to one or more security factors.

If you're using PayPal from a device you don't normally use, please try again later from the device you normally use to access PayPal."

Please suggest, I am trying to link since last 15 days but not able to add it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.