Credit card disappeared from my wallet

Kerstinbr
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all I have been a PP customer for a long time and I have a credit card linked to my account. However a couple of days ago this card has strangely disappeared from my wallet? The card is not compromised in any way and still works. I’m based in the UK.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Kerstinbr. Thanks for taking the time to add your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum.

PayPal typically does not take action to remove a financial instrument unless we have been notified of a problem (such as a card being lost or stolen). If the card still works, I can only suggest checking with other members of the household to see if someone logged on to your PayPal account and removed the card so it could be added to another PayPal account. If you try to add the card back to your PayPal account but you get an error message, that may indicate someone has added the card to a different PayPal account.

If you believe someone accessed your PayPal account without permission, please change your PayPal password and security questions, submit a report and check all of your online accounts. You can see more information at https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/faq1988.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael
PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.