Issues with linking Chase Ultimate Rewards® Points

Kmmyellow
Contributor
Contributor
When I link my Chase card I get a message saying "We couldn't link Ultimate Rewards® Points. Try again by managing your card in the wallet." How do I fix this? It used to link to my credit card so I could use my Chase points to pay for purchases.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Kmmyellow 

Welcome and thanks for posting your question in the PayPal Help Community!

Sorry to hear that you're unable to see your reward points for your linked chase card. Once you add and confirm your card, you will be able to see your available reward balance in the wallet page of your PayPal account. If the card is linked but the reward points are not available to see, please verify your Pay with rewards sharing preferences setting is enabled. You can refer this page for more information on Paying with your Chase Ultimate Rewards Points in PayPal. Feel free to reach PayPal Support team for any additional assistance. 

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.