Cannot see TSB Mastercard in the Wallet

warzilla
Contributor
Contributor

My TSB Mastercard disappeared from the PayPal wallet, and I can’t use it or add it again.

Managed to delete it with the help of chat bot, added again but still can't see it. Never had a problem with that card, used it today to buy something online. TSB can't see any holds on it.

After adding the card even received PayPal confirmation email “On 3 February 2023, you added a card ending in 53”. Any idea why? Tried on several PCs and mobile phone, including app.

Get this message when adding card but confirmation email says that it has been added. Nothing in the wallet.

warzilla_0-1675425799445.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @warzilla,

Welcome back to our community help forum and thanks for posting here!

Sorry to hear that you're facing issues with adding your card. Unfortunately, there are some cards that aren't compatible for use with PayPal. This may include most online or virtual cards. You can find the possible reasons for the card decline here : Why can't I add my credit or debit card to my PayPal account

You can also reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website for additional assistance on this.

I hope this information helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.