Can't add bank

Brandyalicia83
Contributor
Contributor
Every time I try to add a bank account I get this and it won't add it what do I do. <a href="/selfhelp/home" target="_blank
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

NiallM1974
Contributor
Contributor

I have this problem also. This is what happens when I try to link my bank account. Can anyone help?

paypal error message.jpg

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Brandyalicia83  and @NiallM1974,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're facing issues while adding a bank. Please note each time you take an action on your PayPal account it goes through a series of filters to determine how much risk may be involved with that transaction. If the system deems an action to be high risk, then it may block the action from going through together. It sounds like this is what you may be running into here. In this situation,  I would suggest you please try again at a later time hours by clearing the cache and cookies or by trying different browser or device. 

Good Luck,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.