Can't Find Verification Code in Debit Card Statement

MKTM
Contributor
Contributor

It's 2022 and we still have this problem. Anyone found a solution yet?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @MKTM,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry for the inconvenience! To complete the confirmation process of your card, we send a 4-digit code which usually appears on your card statement in 2 to 3 business days. 

If the code is not reflecting in the statement, please reach out to your card issuer or request a new PayPal code. Once the card gets confirmed, we immediately refund the amount charged to the same card. If the card is not confirmed within 75 days since the confirmation process started, the charge will be automatically refunded to your card.

I hope this information helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Deyt
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a Paypal user from the Mozambique, I’m trying  to link my Millennium BIM debit card to my Paypal account. I went through the standard process of the verifying it, but when I look at my transactions, I can't find any code to use to confirm my card.

Based on my card's transaction history, a fee I was deducted from my account but their descriptions only say ET MCI SALE, and no four digit code or anything of the sort. I’ve tried to delete and add again the same card. Please I need help 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Deyt,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear that you have not seen the code on your statement from your card issuing bank.

If you've waited a few days and the code does not appear, please contact Customer Service to determine if there are any other options for you. I definitely suggest waiting a few days first, however. Even if you see the transactions in your online banking history very quickly after adding the card, the code may take a few days to appear in the transaction, when the details will then update. If you've added the card multiple times, you will need to wait for and use the most recent code.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.