Can I use my ghost card from Klarna linked to my Paypal Account?

keethekid
New Community Member

I asked the Klarna rep and they were less than helpful . I want to check out but the merchant only has paypal as the only checkout method . I would like to use the ghost card to pay in bi-weekly payments . If this ghost card is hooked up to my paypal account, is this possible ?

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

MikiMay_22
New Community Member
Hey I'm from the us it may differ from where you live in the world but last night I wanted to my first finfun mermaid tail but all they had was PayPal. I think I figured it out. So far, it's still early but so far you can. I got a confirmation email from finfun after the whole or deal id gladly help anyone I'm in the us and it worked I'm not to sure if it does over seas. Thank you hopefully this proved to be helpful.
Login to Me Too

Agagnon07
Contributor
Contributor
Did this work using your klarna ghost card on PayPal? I’m looking to use klarna on a PayPal invoice in the next few days i hope i can!
Login to Me Too

Ivan64glz
New Community Member
Did It work for you
Login to Me Too

Ivan64glz
New Community Member
Dose it work
Login to Me Too

MAE2006
Contributor
Contributor
Were you able to get this to work?
Login to Me Too

Gisellv
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t think u should try i tried it and i think this is why I’m no longer allowed to use PayPal any more trying to currently get it resolved they don’t even have a option for me to even try to fix 😞 just a heads up for everyone thinking about this 💔
Login to Me Too

Palazlog000
New Community Member
This does indeed work you just create a ghost card under Amazon or something then type in the card details on PayPal and it should work
Login to Me Too

Ivan64glz
New Community Member
Dose it work ?
Login to Me Too

Julierosana
Contributor
Contributor
YOU CAN USE KLARNA ON PAYPAL! So if the seller uses PayPal for check out just add the klarna card too your account after you create it for that store and it’ll go through . I was just panicking but it works !
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.