Bank account type is checking

Kent1725
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm new to paypal and I'm just wondering why my bank account type seems to be 'checking' when I linked it to my paypal account. I don't know if I have to wait for something or I just need to configure something else because it seems I cant confirm my newly linked bank account.

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

Chandra_dhevi
I did exactly likes in the link provided but my bank account type still checking but status is confirmed. What is that means?
Login to Me Too

nadiar88
Contributor
Contributor

so,is it means doesn't matter when there's "checking" in my bank account? i mean, is it ready to use already ? or I should do something to fix it up?

i'm new in PayPal and it still confuse me 🙂

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nadiar88 

It would help if you said what country you are in so we can answer that one, you haven't added it to your community profile so we can't see when we hover on your username.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nadiar88
Contributor
Contributor
I’m from Indonesia . Please help Thank you 😊
Login to Me Too

This is even more confusing to me. My linked bank account isn't a checking account, but it automatically says "Checking". I never had any option to indicate what type of account it was (whether it's checking, savings, etc).

So what is "Checking" really? If it's a checking account, then it's wrong.

Login to Me Too

Dani0601
Contributor
Contributor

sir how long will it take for us to get the money
we have recieve the transfer complete message but the money is still NOT in the bank

Login to Me Too

TotoyChicken
Contributor
Contributor

it's been 4 days and i still haven't gotten any confirmation in my metrobank direct

Login to Me Too

TotoyChicken
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass it's been 4 days and i still haven't gotten any confirmation in my metrobank direct

Login to Me Too

Yolo1669
Contributor
Contributor
Still confused can you help?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Nick

Hi @Yolo1669,

How can we help?

~Nick
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.