Account type is not current

abhishek_1319
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I live in India. I recently converted my paypal account to business account, but my bank account type is savings account. But Paypal shows that my attached bank is current. Can I withdraw my money to my savings account from paypal business account? or Do I have to downgrade my paypal account?

And if so, how to downgrade my paypal account to personal account and will that help my withdrawal?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @abhishek_1319,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear there's some confusion regarding your bank account on your PayPal account. Upgrading your account from Personal to Business will not change the bank account type from "savings" to "personal". Your bank account type is set by the issuing bank. There may be some restrictions on how you may be able to use your bank depending on the bank type set by the bank. I would reach out to your issuing bank to see what those restrictions may be. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.