Withdrawal Issue

van_anghag0316
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, 

I just want to ask few insights regarding my transaction here in Paypal. The scenario is after my account got verified by the use of my Visa card, I withdrawn the amount of money from Paypal to my RCBC bank account. I've got two bank accounts in there, the other one is BPI bank. I transferred my funds to my RCBC bank. But unknowingly, I was told that I need to link first my RCBC card to my Paypal. 

Paypal representative contacted me via phone, she had walk me through to that process. She told me to remove the RCBC bank account from the account list from the time-being while waiting for that 4-digit code that RCBC bank will provide it to me. Yesterday afternoon, they emailed me the expuse code to confirm my card, I entered it in - it goes perfectly and I my account got verified. 

I re-added my RCBC bank account details again to my Paypal since my paypal is now verified. My question, does it affect the transfer of funds to my RCBC account? Transfer happen before my account get verified. Then I delete my bank account, and re-added it after verified. 

It shows from the Summary page that the transfer that was made yesterday is already completed.  I check my RCBC account today, the money is not there. If it shows Completed from the Summary window, how many days would it reflect to my bank statement that the money is there? 

Any advise would help. Thanks heaps!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.