withdrawing to my bank

wazzap79
New Community Member

i go to withdraw my funds and it says i need to confirm some more information about myself so i clicked the button and then it takes me to a page that just say - 

We're sorry, we couldn't confirm it’s you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Brandon-P
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@wazzap79 wrote:

i go to withdraw my funds and it says i need to confirm some more information about myself so i clicked the button and then it takes me to a page that just say - 

We're sorry, we couldn't confirm it’s you

Hi @wazzap79,

This is a security block on your PayPal account, which is intended to protect you from fraudulent activity. In most cases, the referenced error is caused by a recent number of failed attempts to complete a random security check (mobile verification or security question) or significant changes to your account information.

You must contact PayPal Customer Service to assist you. An adviser can review your account and provide the appropriate instructions on how to resolve the security block. You can click here to retrieve their contact number. Please use the phone option to resolve this issue quickly.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.