withdraw money

Lohihair
Contributor
Contributor
I have transferred money to my bank account but still have not received it, transaction code 3J0334910A025083B
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

wetfromage
Contributor
Contributor

It looks like you just posted this a few hours ago.  It can take 5-7 days sometimes for the transfer to go through.  It often tells me 3-5 days or sometimes 5-7 days but quite often the money appears in my bank account the next business day.  Maybe check the status and see if there are any messages about how long it might take.

Login to Me Too

Lohihair
Contributor
Contributor
it was executed on 7/3/2023 the order has been confirmed to be completed, but the money has not been returned to the account
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting the PayPal Community Forum. Welcome! Thanks @wetfromage for your help getting a resolution started on this thread. 

@Lohihair, I'm sorry to hear you've run into some speed-bumps transferring funds to your bank. A "Complete" status normally means PayPal has successfully processed your withdrawal. If the funds sent don't show up in the bank account after 5 business days, that bank may have encountered some sort of issue during processing. 

In these cases we normally recommend checking with your bank to make sure all the details are up to date and your bank allows electronic transfers. You may also want to check if the transfer is in VND or USD, and check which one the bank is set to receive.

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.