sending limit on account

jetst
New Community Member

Hello, I have a problem of sending money because of an account limit, I have added the cards and bank account and everything is verified and even got a mail of "removed the limitation placed. You’ll now be able to access any feature that was limited before."

but sending limit is still 3700$ a year!

I'm sending about 3700$ a month and i'm very limited, what can i do? my bank is not from USA but i have added it and when i click "lift the limits" it gets me to same page of adding a new bank (which is already added few days ago and appears in my account)

what can i do with that? there's any way to contact paypal and not wait in line and send screenshots or whatever needed?

thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @jetst,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand your concern about the sending limit on the account. Since. you mentioned that the account has been verified and have added the financials information but the limit still shows the same in this case, you may reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website so that our representative can investigate and help you accordingly to have this sorted. Support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages. Please note that due to the high volume, the concerns are answered in the order they are received.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.