online payment problem does not show my payment method associated with the account

ruslansoloviov
New Community Member

I only have 1 credit card linked to my paypal account. Why, when I try to buy something on the Internet, I am prompted to add a new payment method, and my main one is not cut out, although it used to work, and sometimes it works now, but most often I am simply offered to add a new payment method. How to fix it and what to do about it. This beginning occurs after a primary debt appeared on my pal pal account (I have already paid it off)

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @ruslansoloviov,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues making a purchase with your card recently. Have you tried confirming your card yet? That usually helps quite a bit. If you're still unable to make a payment after that, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.