on personal account how can i accept one off credit card payment using my phone

Chrissy771
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am attending a charity event and want to be able to accept one off payments using my mobile phone.  How can I do this using my personal account?

Any advice please?

Chrissy

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Chrissy771,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! One really easy option to receive payments that you may want to look into is the PayPal.me product. You can use PayPal.me on a Personal and Business account and your buyers just need the link, a mobile phone, and a credit card to send you money. The best option to receive payments in person would be our PayPal Zettle product. This is only available on a Business account, but you get the option to swipe credit / debit cards on your mobile device with a card reader and Zettle App. Here are a few more resources you may find useful as well: 

What is the difference between Personal and Business accounts?

How do I confirm my mobile phone number with PayPal?

PayPal QR codes

Cheers!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Chrissy771,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! One really easy option to receive payments that you may want to look into is the PayPal.me product. You can use PayPal.me on a Personal and Business account and your buyers just need the link, a mobile phone, and a credit card to send you money. The best option to receive payments in person would be our PayPal Zettle product. This is only available on a Business account, but you get the option to swipe credit / debit cards on your mobile device with a card reader and Zettle App. Here are a few more resources you may find useful as well: 

What is the difference between Personal and Business accounts?

How do I confirm my mobile phone number with PayPal?

PayPal QR codes

Cheers!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Chrissy771
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks @PayPal_JonK  - just what I need to know.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.