not received any refunds that should have been paid to my Credit card since December 31st 2022

CeeGeez
Contributor
Contributor

I have not received any refunds that should have been paid into my Credit card since December 31st 2022 , previous refunds received no problem but since then nothing.

I checked with my bank (Tesco) and they dont have any issues their end , account still the same and no sign of refund processed . What to do now?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @CeeGeez,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to know that you haven't received the refund to your card. When a refund is issued, the money will go back to the original funding source. It usually takes 5-7 working days, but it may take up to 30 days for the money to show on your funding source depending on your card issuer. If there's no refund reflecting in your card, please reach out to our team to initiate the refund trace. You can contact our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page or message us through Twitter or Facebook pages. 

I hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.