missing funds

masunshine32
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

I had a paypal account under my old email which is tied up to my TikTok account. I created new paypal with the new email address. I closed down the old paypal account. I accidentally sent the TikTok funds to the old paypal account which I no longer have access with. I emailed paypal numerous times and even called their support number but it hangs up every time I call them. I had no update, no call back even chat is not responding to any inquiry. I just need help finding the funds and to refund/return it to my TikTok account. I have the transaction ID. Someone please help me get my funds back. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @masunshine32,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I'm sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with how your issue has been handled up to this point. What you've described is certainly not the kind of experience PayPal wants for customers! I can see it is very important to get this taken care of. Since the email address used on another PayPal account has been closed, in this situation, you can certainly add and confirm the email address that you're referring, to receive money. Make sure you also update the correct email address on your TikTok account. If you still do not receive the funds or need any help in regard to this transaction, you can try contacting our customer support team through the available contact options on our website so that our representatives can help you trace the funds again. Support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages. 

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

masunshine32
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

I was able to speak to one of your agents over the phone and she assured me that funds will automatically go back to my tiktok account. We still have not yet received the funds back and tiktok support as usual, is unresponsive. Any help would be appreciated. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.