how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

SarahMalkah
Contributor
Contributor
Do ANY games pay the prizes they offer?
Login to Me Too

AG01
New Community Member
Ive been playing solitaire cashore some months now and am yet to see any money show up in my paypal account why isnt paypal suing these games for using their logo for false advertising
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AG01 

Anyone can grab a logo from google for paypal and add it to their site. Does not mean that they actually have a paypal account or really pay out with that account.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bgscheland
New Community Member
I play solitaire cashore. It says I have a $100 approved...payment processed will take 2 to 14 days for paypal to process and I have a $500 payment that will be next. Will I really receive these payments when it says I'm waiting for paypal?
Login to Me Too

Stacismom1
Contributor
Contributor
If it's from Unity Games probably not. I played that and it never went to my Paypal account. I no longer play Unity Games because the same thing happened on different games as well Play Just play and Mistplay. Takes awhile to earn money and it's not alot but they really do pay.
Login to Me Too

ashraful1
New Community Member

I win $ 500 USD and already withdraw in my Paypal Account. But till now my payment didn't received from Water puzzle Master games.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ashraful1 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ThatoB
Contributor
Contributor
True that, I've played most of the games did not receive a single payment
Login to Me Too

Doris-Marie
New Community Member

I  won money playing Bingo Fever and it shows on that game site that my money in sitting in my PayPal account.  How do I get my money?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Doris-Marie 

Most games are scams.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.