how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,455 REPLIES 6,455

Mihir_Ranjan
New Community Member
Why i am facing the trouble for receiving the payments from games There's no cases in my resolutions centre then what should i provide for the missing information.. please fix the priblem and let me receive the payments Thank you
Login to Me Too

Njuguna11
Contributor
Contributor
Swipe to blast paypal do not have payment come to my paypal
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Njuguna11 

Are you talking about one of these so called games that pay you money?

Most are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Njuguna11
Contributor
Contributor
I was thinking that I can withdraw from cash out to PayPal but I have not see to come in PayPal from game get cash out. I always watch ads and earn paypal after I have playing with game. The swipe to blast watched ads that talking from china. I only option it is fake
Login to Me Too

Jeremyngugi
New Community Member
Does 2248 pops pay the noted amount to players and how long will it take?
Login to Me Too

Browneyes19
Contributor
Contributor

First thing I played tree fishing and to redeem gotta watch so many videos and I did all that I was just now supposed to get my money to my PayPal account.  I'm not sure how to get the money from my PayPal account? When I clicked redeem my money it said my PayPal account was detected to be abnormal and to prove it's me I have to watch 30 more videos. That some crazy bs.. I need help understanding  this cause might no be all that bad and I'm freaking out.. what app is best for me to download  so when it pays me PayPal money I can get it easier? I new to a lot of this so sorry.. Another question the same game same situation but not PayPal . What do I need to do to get the Amazon winnings I've earned? Thank you all you wonderful and amazing people 

Login to Me Too

Browneyes19
Contributor
Contributor

Letting y'all know I watched the 30 videos and now it said account repaired and to redeem I gotta wait 11 more hours  and watch 20 more videos... definitely making me mad.

Login to Me Too

asamoahkelvin
Contributor
Contributor

please help me get money from playing game

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@asamoahkelvin 

Most are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cherrygi842010
Contributor
Contributor
were do I get my gift card winnings from the 2048 puzzle game, do they send it to my email account or what
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.