how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Laurski
Contributor
Contributor
Today I won $15.000 and on the game 2248. Plus I was on a differant devise and won another $500000 ( I know I can’t cash that out yet cause you have to have a certain amount) so anyway it tells me I won and it wanted my e mail 2 times and account number two times! Their is only two lines there so I’m thinking do I fill in both lines with the account # from pay pal cause that was th only number,,they had a routing # too but that has nothing I do with I! Well putting the account # in both spaces didn’t do nothing except tell me my server wasn’t working , which I know it was! So I try to put my .e mail on the top line and account number on the bottom line, still nothing, so I do it the other way around and nothing! Then I noticed that there is an e mail on the PYoal site which has a publishers clearing house w mail for me at the top of the PAYPAL PAGE STULK NOTHING! Mind you I tried every single combination I could think of! I almost did it backwards so that way I knew I tried everything!! I’ve been sitting here Illinois since :00 pm trying to figure this out!?then it keeps telling me you have to pt your right mail and the account # in twice! What I want to know is WHWRRE AND HOW!?ive been playing these games since Covid had a total knee replacement in March 2019! I have played a LOT OF THESE GAMES AND THEN THE FRIGGIN ADS! Your not winning anything so why do they have ads today I lost $20.000 something is very wrong here! I’m going to call the cops tomorrow and the BBB I SHOULD CALL A LAWYER TOO! I don’t get how they get away with this! Especially for people who really could use the money! Like most of us!! And I don’t know if you noticed but everyone of those games are from China orcJapan! They shouldn’t even be aloud to do this in our country! They make the cheapest games,toys, clothes, and now they are getting people’s hopes up that they will win big bucks!? **bleep**!? And what they are doing I’d called FRAUD BIGTIME! I don’t know you but I’m thinking of doing this all tomorrow! I know I will be on the stupid phone all day! But fifteen thousand dollars is a lot of money!! WTH! And I can’t believe PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE THEIR ADS TOO! I always trusted them, but now that I noticed this **bleep**! I bet I’ve won close to $90.000 THOUSAND IN CADH AND $60.000 from Amazon snd havnt seen any of it !?By the way my name is Laura if you want to keep in touch about this I’d be happy to do this too! I can’t believe these people get away with this!? What the hell is wrong with this world!! It’s discuting! Hope you get your money, but I would actually places bet for a million saying no money headed our way! So sorry this is happening to you and so many others! Me e mail is wanat.laura@icloud .com
Login to Me Too

Tasmin3
New Community Member
I play games erm money but can't tranfare to my PayPal help
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tasmin3 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jlim422
New Community Member
I am as many customers that trusted the PayPal logo. You are as responsible as the fake apps that promise money for viewing ads. You may want to hide behind terms and conditions, but this is not American nor what PayPal stands for. Eother way I have taken screenshoots of the complaints for these apps and I will be taking this to the Attorney General. You are all responsible and I will put my foot down. I am owed $1700 usd. I have taken screenshoots of them saying human services. They state that the transfer failed. Well, since you allowed to use your logo you are responsible if the transfer failed. So fix the issue or pay me what is owed. Regardless of plausible deniability will be your excuse.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jlim422 

This is not paypal customer services.

How can paypal be responsible if any of the 350 million accounts worldwide add a paypal logo freely available on the web to their website.

Best to use some common sense and realise that the large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jlolo77
Contributor
Contributor
I've cashed out over 2300.00 and my first 1,000 they said was instantly redeemable is saying for the second time payment failed to paypal. Why is this happening
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jlolo77 

Cus its a con.

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Amankilat
Contributor
Contributor
i want claim money from Tree for money game
Login to Me Too

Clee2329
I have multiple funds that i had redeemed on this CrazyOnet game. But can't seem to retrieve it. Its a substantial amount and its very upsetting to me because i spent alot of time to achieve it.
Login to Me Too

LADYJ3000
Contributor
Contributor
I as well have had am having the EXACT SAME PROBLEM, apparently if at any time you received a payment transferred and then payment refused there's something on/in PayPal called discord and that's apparently where the money goes/is and unattainable thru your, mine, everybody's account and PayPal support is no help..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.