how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Adonija
Contributor
Contributor
Pls I played this game (swipe to blast)in rewards to win some cash, I won some cash which I was trying to cash out the money I was ask for my, paypal account & email, now I am confused about the difference between them, which i think my paypal account should be my email address.
Login to Me Too

LADYJ3000
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I was confused about the same thing. It asks for your PayPal account but if you put your PayPal account, it'll say it's not right but if you put your email it'll say it's right I don't see how they're going to put your money on your PayPal if they're going through your email I don't understand that but I don't know
Login to Me Too

MichaelErvin
Contributor
Contributor
Try checking out the how to get a payment for playing the games
Login to Me Too

Jaimes1969
Money not showing up in psypall
Login to Me Too

wmgturner
Contributor
Contributor
I am Playing an online game that rewards the player with paypal gift cards. The game credits your paypal account with the gift card, I I think. I do not know what my paypal address is. How would it look? What do I tell them?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wmgturner 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

wmgturner
Contributor
Contributor
I thank you for the gaming advice, I am coming to that very conclusion myself.
Login to Me Too

CazzNo
Contributor
Contributor

Good day all 

I have been meaning to ask,i i PayPal aware of those games that say they will pay you in payPay money,is it legit or legal...if it is which ones actually do? And if it's scams is PayPal affiliated/aware with this scam?

Thank you

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CazzNo 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

CazzNo
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for replying,I did think it was too good to be true...but my broke self wants money🙈

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.