how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,451 REPLIES 6,451

cearlmikehughes
New Community Member
How to get paid from my games they say it failed
Login to Me Too

Slic10
Contributor
Contributor
I played for over 6 weeks n they lie to us. They have no dam money. Plus fake mfers.
Login to Me Too

munchkin420ca
Contributor
Contributor
I think we all need to get together and try to sue the crap out of them...Im disabled and was going to buy a scooter so I had a way to get around when my ride couldn't.....Plus they said you could make 1 thousand to 3. Per week...It wouldn't take me that long to come up with a down payment on a tiny house...Park trailer...A year ago on March 9th..My house burned to the ground.. So thanks for fake games you liers....OH WE'RE NOT FAKE..**bleep**
Login to Me Too

Slic10
Contributor
Contributor
I agree
Login to Me Too

munchkin420ca
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks..We all need to band together and see what can be done...I know if I had employees didn't pay them and lied to them I'd be in trouble.
Login to Me Too

munchkin420ca
Contributor
Contributor
You say play the game..Trust me no game is fake..Bull..I have been playing the games for weeks still no money..After so many 72 hours..I still don't get what I'm promised..When I hit the human button..Come back in 2 hours...Then another 2 hours. I'VE LOST COUNT ON HOW MANY...SO I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THE GAMES...AND NO I DON'T TRUST YOU..I THINK THE GAMES ARE FAKE ..AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY...LIKE I SAID EARLIER...THANKS FOR LETTING ME DOWN
Login to Me Too

MathewIML
Contributor
Contributor
How do I do pay out to my paypal card. How do I put my games to my paypal card
Login to Me Too

Moneymannigel44
New Community Member

How to get paid from games I play online

Login to Me Too

MizMolly
Contributor
Contributor

Why does PayPal allow gaming companies to claim your winnings have been transferred to your PayPal account, when it is a lie?

Login to Me Too

grandmashell3
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with Miz Molly. I have played games that I have won several $1000 + on a lot of them. I read the reviews and knew I would probably not receive a penny. The games are fun but I don't see where they can get away with telling us that the funds have been transferred to our PayPal account. I don't see how Paypal allows this to continue. I followed all the rules and requirements. it's a shame that these companies can get away with lying and the players don't get a cent.  They get lots of money from all the ads they run. Too bad for the honest people who play these games.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.