how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,451 REPLIES 6,451

SC01
Contributor
Contributor
I have been playing several games like Hexagon Fever 2048, Magic Dice, Block Legends, Pop Star, and Number Merge Master ..... I have submitted cash cards successfully and most say they have been transferred to my PayPal account, but they aren't there. I have repeatedly asked PayPal if I can receive the game cards and have yet to get an answer. Does anyone know what or if I'm doing something wrong??and how I can correct the issue???
Login to Me Too

SC01
Contributor
Contributor
Articles SC01 SC01 New Community Member ‎Jan-21-2021 03:47 PM Games not paying I have been playing several games like Hexagon Fever 2048, Magic Dice, Block Legends, Pop Star, and Number Merge Master ..... I have submitted cash cards successfully and most say they have been transferred to my PayPal account, but they aren't there. I have repeatedly asked PayPal if I can receive the game cards and have yet to get an answer. Does anyone know what or if I'm doing something wrong??and how I can correct the issue???
Login to Me Too

Bestola
Contributor
Contributor
Please how can you help. Let us know if the money is still pending.
Login to Me Too

Batgram
Contributor
Contributor
It says there was a solution, but I cannot find it!
Login to Me Too

lizeltownsend
Contributor
Contributor
Please I also have the same problem and I need help thanks
Login to Me Too

MizMolly
Contributor
Contributor

There was no solution. PayPal won’t address this issue. Isn’t it illegal when the game sites claim they deposited money into your account?

Login to Me Too

Teriej-917
I am playing " Block go" the process of my redeeming money started with pending ofcourse 72 hours to be in my account. Now they are saying " succeed " .Its been over a week now after the 72 hours count down to receiving the frist amount. So I am sure disappointed in the gaming businesses that say sure you can get money from play,but ok play the waiting game now for your money.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Teriej-917 

@SC01 

@lizeltownsend 

@Bestola 

@Batgram 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

WILLIAMS622

yes its true. ive been submitting over 1500 dollars but no payment. ive realised that its all just a hoax as the amount they must pay and the amount they receive in revenue for the ads do not add up

Login to Me Too

ED2160
Contributor
Contributor
So ,the commercials with the the people bowing and appologizing for not paying people is also fake.LOL
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.