how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,451 REPLIES 6,451

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BStewart43 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Poppie31
Contributor
Contributor
Im sitting with the same problem... I have won money from a game i am playing and $500 has been send to my paypal account but its no where to be seen in my paypal account....??
Login to Me Too

05Thunder
Contributor
Contributor
I actually played this Neon Pop Numbers app and won $3000 and not a single penny was deposited into my PayPal account as promised. It says it was but the $ never hit my account. I believe it’s just another scam!
Login to Me Too

May1951
New Community Member
What is the truth with the games that say you won money and will send to your paypal account? I ask I was supposed to have 400 nothing
Login to Me Too

GT-COINS
$200 card, $300 card, and a$500 card
Login to Me Too

DeeDee7976
Contributor
Contributor
Receiving payment from games. How do I link my PayPal to the games to receive my payments
Login to Me Too

Astranyong25
Contributor
Contributor
I have $1,000 USD that I won from Shot Bricks Breaker 1.0.2 that shows that it has successfully been transferred to my PayPal account. I have check my PayPal account is still showing $0.00. I want to know if the money was truly transferred or it was declined, because it's still showing successful in my shot Bricks Breaker game. Thank you!
Login to Me Too

Asmath
New Community Member
I won 200 USD in a game called 1010 block fun and they have transferred the amount into my paypal account and I have received a notification which states "we have transferred the amount into your PayPal account go and check out" , when I checked my paypal account I haven't received any amount. And I don't have any idea what is the problem what to do I really need that money. Please help me
Login to Me Too

Sugab1983
Hey! I have so many paying games downloaded on my Samsung Galaxy! And they all say that you will get your funds deposited to your PayPal account! Games I have are Tree For Money, Shake Shake Tree, Money Tree 2, Lucky Money, Lucky Cat, Royal Dice, Merge Number Master, Merge Seven, Magic Popstar, Super Dice, Royal Onet, Lucky Pusher, Fruit Master, Lucky Yatzy, and some more! Do they really pay you on your PayPal card or Cash App card? I've cashed out several times and have never received any funds or money on my cards or in my account! What's the problem?
Login to Me Too

mary836
Contributor
Contributor
I have played some of those games also and to tell you the truth I honestly don't think they will really let anyone cash out I really think they could just be collecting people's emails but I have found one app called just play which is one game app that has different games that it's saying I can cash out already but it wants my PayPal account which I'm new to PayPal so I don't know where to find that information good luck I hope those games actually pay you but I wouldn't count on it I've even contacted some of those games people and have never gotten a response
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.