how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

Dani8094
New Community Member
I've played cash games and cashed put but don't know my user name or where to.look for the funds @
Login to Me Too

Jaybird1975
New Community Member
Most of. My. PayPal games I win I sign my Emails different will I still get my money come here at to PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Lauratony60
New Community Member

PayPal account suppose to have money deposited that I won from playing a game

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Nick

Hi @Lauratony60,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received a payment. PayPal is a payment processor and we do not offer gaming services. If you're having troubles with a gaming service, we recommend reaching out to the specific service, but please proceed with caution as services like this can be risky and usually too good to be true. 

~Nick
Login to Me Too

joane1955
New Community Member
I have tried for days to get my debit card link .... as I have dollars on my Paypal games .... I have open a Paypal App .. did everything that was needed .... personal details they required ... stated that one detail in my card is incorrect ... 🙄 how stupid .... i have done everything they asked ... if it a scam .... then how can I delete my detauls they have ... will not EVER play a game where they mention PAYPAL .... will warn everyone about PAYPAL ....I thought it was a REPUTABLE SITE ..... I even download PYYPL .... it seems they just need money and scamming people after they have all yor personal details. I HOPE TO GOD ....🙏🙏 THAT THIS IS NOT THE CASE
Login to Me Too

0vErd0zE
New Community Member

It won't let me cashout on my mobile game because the picture won't come out good enough for PayPal what do I do to cash out

Login to Me Too

Herdiansyah77
Contributor
Contributor
Game soon
Login to Me Too

APieceOfDenise
New Community Member

Hello PayPal Community... Has ANYONE ever played Video Games downloaded from Google Play and actually redeemed the Cash out to your PayPal account?  They ALL claim to pay w/in "1" day, but keep you playing for extended periods of time, having to reach thresholds before being able to cash out.  Once you cash out it shows pending for days and I haven't seen a payout.  Although each of these games state they are NOT fake.  I'm beginning to feel they are.  Please share with me your possible interactions with ANY of these games you may have played.  Thanks!  😎

Login to Me Too

Bcagirl
Contributor
Contributor
Play games and suppose to get money through PayPal but never do. Isn't this false advertising and misleading the public? Can anything be done??
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.