how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,456 REPLIES 6,456

Csbrg
Contributor
Contributor
someone here managed to receive the prize amount via paypal ??? we will update the information for future reference. thanks.
Login to Me Too

Kiyanna_reid
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I had won $800 too and still say processing and I have a PayPal bank card why not send my money to me through that and it be on my card 2days faster I like the game but I feel it's full of bull crap
Login to Me Too

Temp20201215v
Contributor
Contributor
I had 3,300 I cashed out $300 just to see if I will get the money. it said to put my email address I did. I’ll wait and see what happens. Has anyone cashed out. And got the money
Login to Me Too

planogrl
Contributor
Contributor

I cashed out $1800 and haven’t seen a dime I wish there was a way for all of us to complain 

Login to Me Too

aya034
Contributor
Contributor

i have not received any money 

Login to Me Too

Bigstew1
Contributor
Contributor
I have to agree my wife is disabled and has been playing this game for six months so I joined her in my spare time now both of us have got five payments processing the £2 payment obviously went through ,and like so many people sent emails to AOE no reply And surely it is false advertisement
Login to Me Too

Bigstew1
Contributor
Contributor
Please if you find out how they would be greatly appreciate it . But I doubt very much they will pay out the many winners to this game
Login to Me Too

Suherman1
my gift paypal funds have not been transferred until now
Login to Me Too

Lauz87
Contributor
Contributor
Surely if enough of us complain we can get something done about this! It’s giving paypal a bad name also.
Login to Me Too

so is this game fake and just a scam trying to cash out it's been processing for almost a week now
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.