how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

LdGarcia
Contributor
Contributor

1.pngHi guys! just wondering if any of you had experience on claiming earned money in Zareklamy app. I don't have any access to call PayPal customer service, that is why I'm here. I badly wanted to question PayPal if Zareklamy App has sent them the money I earned because I withdraw it through PayPal and it says 1-2 business day. but it's been 4 days and I still haven't receive the money. Can you guys help me contact PayPal customer service? just to verify if the money I earned in Zareklamy is real or not. So I can report Zareklamy App as Fraud App if ever the money I've earned there is not real at all. Thank you Guys!

Login to Me Too

JensEckervogt
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Filipino,  do you try GCash or Coins.ph for payment? Then Gcash has PayPal connection or Coins.ph has connection with banks.

Login to Me Too

Curtis7411
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get a solution to this?
Login to Me Too

Manasa21
Hi Can I know..did you got money from zareklamy to PayPal..
Login to Me Too

Suzihorrocks
Contributor
Contributor
Playing PayPal games winning cash but no being paid
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
I've played those games I have over $ 30000 PayPal hasn't paid yet?
Login to Me Too

Synamonstick16
Contributor
Contributor
The add is stuck now! Can’t play! And I reached the $300.00 now they don’t want to pay me now? What is with those games & PayPal doesn’t want you to get the money that is rightfully yours that was promised! So wrong of them! Someone needs to have them audited
Login to Me Too

njohnsonwiggins
New Community Member
I have not received any money's from this app they're saying that the money was sent to PayPal what should I do
Login to Me Too

DCoop1
Contributor
Contributor
There is nothing we can do PayPal won’t do nothing I have been peeing me $1900 for months will never get it I think all we should get together a file a class action lawsuit against the buts
Login to Me Too

Babbs7882
Contributor
Contributor

Micheal,

This is great to see someone responding to these questions. I have played at least 20 different games and won thousands of dollars that were  supposedly sent to my PayPal account but never got to my PayPal. I would like to know where the money goes if sent there and not be in my account. I would like to know who is lying.

It is beyond me that PayPal could be the liars but like so many other companies in our society that are crooked this one should be no different. I have even sent invoices to the CEO of PayPal and the developers with no avail. There is no one you can talk to at PayPal that can give you a straight answer.

It is my understanding that the money that the developers have to pay the gamer's comes from the advertising so there should be no problems with paying them right? If the money runs out then remove the game. All I know is that I am out around $30,000 and PayPal sould not allow their name and logo be used to scam, lie, cheat innocent people.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.