how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,451 REPLIES 6,451

Greeneyezsmoove
Contributor
Contributor
I'm playing tile magic/match n win game and 2048 war game. Both games says succeed to PayPal that money is in my account. I'm from United States and it stated on my profile. How come/ how lying does it take to be received in my account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Greeneyezsmoove 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LivieP
Contributor
Contributor
It’s the same way with that Dice Spruce or Dice something. I won alit of money got the email saying payment was in my account been since December and no monies. I’m owed over 3,000
Login to Me Too

Tbuzzx
New Community Member

I have been having a problem with my PayPal account address when requested.I don't know what I'm doing wrong but it keeps saying I need to rebind my address.I enter my address just as it is and it doesn't work.what am I missing or doing wrong? Really frustrated!!! Please help.

Login to Me Too

Thanxay-2277
Where and how do I set up or find the correct purpose on getting my rewards on paypal?
Login to Me Too

phihung1
New Community Member
Bingo games download
Login to Me Too

amandare2020
Contributor
Contributor
How and when do you get the GIFT CARDS,you win from the PAYPAL GAMES,you play online,I have 3 cards I've won,why can't I get my cards into my bank account??
Login to Me Too

Suewaunn
Contributor
Contributor
I have been waiting for over a week I have not received my gift cards from PayPal yet
Login to Me Too

Quincesstjt
Contributor
Contributor
Purchased paypal gift cards From my winnings in the game apps I play
Login to Me Too

1000 dollar
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.