how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DR_DR 

@LOVEPLAYING 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ALPAC516

has anyone got paid from playing games

Login to Me Too

twinborg
Contributor
Contributor

I have been getting paid by only one of the many games that I have tried It is called just play. it will let you cash out after you earn $2.00, it might take up most of the day, bust I have made $20.00 bucks in the last week and I have received it 

Login to Me Too

Mariainesgarnic
Contributor
Contributor

2048 cards chash gane 

Login to Me Too

Juliasgreece21
New Community Member
I played a game called Try Merge Ten. And I cashed out. The total amount comes to $3,400. It says it was successfully put in my paypal account. But it has not showed up in my paypal account. And it has been over a month ago that I cashed out. But it will not show me the information on where the money was supposedly put. I still have not gotten my $3,400 from the game Try Merge Ten app.
Login to Me Too

Webster1983
New Community Member
It os simply a scam. What i do not understand is, how PayPal accepts to have it's brand used this way?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Webster1983 

@Juliasgreece21 

Paypal would not be able to check every individual seller / merchant / company in over 200 countries worldwide that adds paypal to their website to accept payments.
So they give you 'some' buyer protection but the onus is on you to risk assess your transactions or research 'games' that offer you money.

The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.

Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Robert003
Contributor
Contributor

How do you get paid through Paypal from winnings from online games? Money was supposedly sent to my Paypal account but was never received.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Robert003 

Beware that some of these game apps are scams, especially the ones that promise a lot of easy money. Most “real” games that do pay out, pay very small modest amounts, you can’t earn a good living off it.

If you linked your PayPal account, the cash out should be fairly instant. If you’re waiting longer than that, for the transaction to show up in your account, it could or likely be a scam and you should do some research on the game.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Rhondaheinz
Contributor
Contributor
Not sure what rebind means haw do i do it?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.