how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,451 REPLIES 6,451

Theresapoe1
Contributor
Contributor
And there never will be. It's a SCAM.
Login to Me Too

Ann1951
New Community Member

I played a game on here and I want some money and I put it to my pay pal card and sent to my account but I didn't get no money and I want to why that's not right

Login to Me Too

Ann1951
New Community Member

I have played 101 block and they did not send my money to my Paypal account they said they sent it Cecily but I didn't get no money and I wonder why do y'all take my money if I did I'm getting erased from penpal they liars they send people money

Login to Me Too

Ann1951
New Community Member

I play the game and it's at 101! block fun and they said they sent it to my Paypal account $200 that $500 and then they sent me $300 and then they send me a $800 then they send me $1,000 and I even see none of my money and I want to worry my money went to and I put my account number on to that and I didn't receive nothing so if y'all taking people money I'm going to delete y'all and find me some some somebody else I'll talk to you and I thank you trying to help me

Login to Me Too

Lilly3232
Contributor
Contributor
No it dose not sorry, I'm sueing them for false advertisement.
Login to Me Too

Okayimbackgames
Contributor
Contributor
Double check that it doesn't say check your Playpal account. In Shot Bricks Breaker, I just checked my status, because it was time for it to be in my paypal account... it said "please check your "Playpal" account to get them". So I'm trying to contact them.
Login to Me Too

aldoCortez
Contributor
Contributor

Theresapoe1
Contributor
Contributor
There's no such thing as playpal it's all a SCAM.
Login to Me Too

Theresapoe1
Contributor
Contributor
Playpal is a SCAM to steal your identity.
Login to Me Too

LivieP
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem so I deleted the game cause they keep lying saying we can get the money just enter our pay pal account information and still waiting for depending deposit
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.