how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

Ribeach
Contributor
Contributor
You can file a report with the ftc so they can investigate this scam for the false advertisement
Login to Me Too

Chelwill1998
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't got my money either
Login to Me Too

Shawnda0227
Contributor
Contributor
Im missing money from a game block go 3900 hundred dollars and is not in my paypal account please please help me
Login to Me Too

Wgriffith73
New Community Member
Ive finished all papal cards . overly watched all ads. All cards say succeed but no money in my paypal. Ive even emailed them multiple times but still no reply..
Login to Me Too

Temp20221020D
Contributor
Contributor

I have done four Cash outs.  It was for a $200, $300, $500 and $500.  All of which range from 11/30/2020 to 01/15/21, they all show still pending.  No confirmation emails sent either.  I have emailed over 10 times to there email contract and get no response.

Login to Me Too

Miniswife
New Community Member
Mines has the same thing for 2 games and haven't received a dime from either
Login to Me Too

teekaybest
Contributor
Contributor
I have same problem
Login to Me Too

25carina
Contributor
Contributor
Playing the game wondering if I am getting pay out, nothing it is a scam, just keep saying money in PayPal but there is nothing. So disapointed
Login to Me Too

Juallies
Contributor
Contributor
They don't, they haven't and I doubt they will. Two separate payments didn't get paid. It will say success youve6been paid but there will be nothing in your account. I'm guessing this is someone who works for them
Login to Me Too

Juallies
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal should sue these games. They give PayPal bad name as people wonder if it's PayPal have conned them. 2048 Hexagon fever, Tree for money do not pay anything. 2048 hexagon fever owe 1x $600 plus 1x $2 00. They say you've been paid but it never turns up. I've emailed but no reply.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.