how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

anfonnichiojone
Contributor
Contributor
I too have an account with money one from gaming that I cannot access through my prepaid account like I should and need to. Please help me gain access to these funds
Login to Me Too

Everhardt1
Contributor
Contributor

Csbrg
Contributor
Contributor
Ok, you still have 800 and 1000 to cash out. I should have left the 1000 p cash out later to be able to track the status of withdrawals. it was stupid. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Login to Me Too

Kaznicrey
Contributor
Contributor
As soon as I get to the level it says, it then keeps upping the level, then knocks me back to level 1
Login to Me Too

GodsSon1980
Contributor
Contributor
I cant even find an option that allows me to try and cash out on that stupid app
Login to Me Too

Kerry2019
Contributor
Contributor
No signs of money cashed out on tree for money anyone got any idea of how to contact them plz
Login to Me Too

FembotX
Contributor
Contributor
If you click on your PayPal money, a window should open with options of withdrawal. I'm waiting for $800 to be paid into my account. I've emailed the developer and had no response. They say it takes 2 weeks. I've been waiting for over a month now.
Login to Me Too

FembotX
Contributor
Contributor
Have you received a payment yet?
Login to Me Too

FembotX
Contributor
Contributor
Have you received your payment yet? I don't know how they manage to process it if they don't take our PayPal account details. It's the same with Tree for Money. I'm waiting for $800 and it's been over a month now.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@briancampbell8 

@Temp20221019K 

Do you really think that these ''games'' pay out???  🤔

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.