how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,456 REPLIES 6,456

Cp281
New Community Member
Magic dice said to enter my paypal account to be paid and I cant even rebind my info I input it but it wont do anything after that it just stays on the same page.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cp281 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Debora15
New Community Member
I recently won $500 and it is supposed to be sent to my pay pal account so far I have not seen it where or how do I find it
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Debora15 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Redgirl36
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get my payouts from my online games if the developer isn't responding to my emails
Login to Me Too

Jamesmuie
New Community Member
I have not received any payment and the email on the account is now changed how and why I have not received payment when it says it's been transferred to my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Jaxnjay
New Community Member
Bigger question, why is Pay Pal allowing/associating their names to games that wont pay out?
Login to Me Too

shareen64
Contributor
Contributor
I've played alot of games that say PayPal is the account it goes into. But in 3 weeks, I haven't gotten anything. Did I do something wrong when I signed up. Curious.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shareen64 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Lifetime83
Contributor
Contributor
Now I have read though all the comments and everyone is stating the same thing. And if these games are fake how is PayPal doing business with them this is grounds for a lawsuit on both parties 2048 cards and PayPal for false advertisement everyone on here has the right to sue you both
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.